Monday 18 April 2011

So it goes.

Such relief I have after completing the required 10 posts, it seems strange that two months have already passed since we first began this project. Of course, like many others, I slacked off during that time and left plenty of posts to be done at the end, but time flew by so fast. In the near future, we will all be completing grade eleven and entering grade twelve, and then comes university and blahblahblah... Time flies by so fast that at times, it seems like I can't fully grasp what's going on. Gradually, as time goes by, we're going to forget these blogs we made and the many hours we put into finishing it - something which saddens me to some degree. On completing my blog, I felt a great sense of relief like I mentioned previously, but my heart sank a little knowing that my hardwork would soon be forgotten. Everyone forgets sooner or later. Some earlier then others, but I urge you, my fellow classmates, to remember this time we spent on our blogs and to cherish the opportunity we had to examine Vonnegut's works so closely.

Or not. Poo-tee-weet.

1 comment:

  1. whoaa dude, took me awhile but haha, nice one xD

    ReplyDelete